Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A new blogger, a first post.

Hey all, my names Mason Goodwyn. There's not really much to tell about me, I'm a rookie cop, fresh out of the academy and ready for anything. The next in a long line of cops, stretching all the way to the constables of Medieval England. Every single male in the family is pressured to near the breaking point into joining the force, I never wanted this, but I'd never hear the end of it from dad and gramps if I went into the field that I wanted. It's a sad fate, and one that doesn't pay very well. Budget cuts and blah blah blah blah, enough politics to send the President running for the toilet.

But even with being forced to ride alone after a week, and a mountain of paper work for everything I do, this city needs people like me. Regardless of whether I like the job or not. I guess I'll either learn to love the job, or swallow my dislike for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment