Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Harry's safe

Thank goodness. His car got totaled, though, some asshole freaked out and made him swerve off the road into a tree. Harry and his daughter were a bit shaken up, but they're perfectly fine, unlike the tree.

But a bit more on me. Some people might wonder why I'm posting in the middle of the day instead of late at night. Well, I'm a rookie cop, and in the cop world, that means I get the graveyard work shift. "Dusk to dawn" is what everyone calls it here, couldn't be truer on summer nights. At least my beat isn't in too bad of an area, worst I've had so far is running off a bunch of kids tagging, not some of the amazing, almost mural style graffiti I've seen around , just crude scribbles declaring their virility.

So, I'm off for graveyard. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment