Monday, October 17, 2011

Time away

Sorry about that massive gap in the posts. I got switched to the day time shift, not to mention the OT I've been pulling. There have been a massive spree of robberies and assaults this past month, hell if I know what's causing it, but we all had to take mandatory OT. Got paid OT wages for it, so it wasn't all bad, I've got a nice cushion to fall back on if I want to do something for me. But even still, I've been so beat at the end of the day, the stress had been just building and building.

I tried to keep in touch with her as much as possible, tried so hard I'm afraid I might have become too clingy. I broke down yesterday, the stress finally caught up with me, nearly begged her to come see me. I'm not sure what happened, or what led to what, it was one big haze. I woke up snuggled close to her in my bed this morning with this massive feeling of relief. I don't know how far we went, what we did, or if we just spent the night in the same bed. I think...

I think I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment